Tell us what is your problem and we will tell you we can solve it with an app. That’s a joke we have been telling here at Vog, but what if behind this joke there is some truth?
Our job is to solve business problems with apps. There are lots of mobile apps designed to make our lives easier, and we all love easy. We also love fast, efficient, and profitable. For this reason, we want to discuss here what is the truth behind the quote “We have an app for that”.
Usually, we hear the quote “we/I have an app for that” when someone is talking about a problem and the use of an app comes up as a solution for that problem. From a business perspective, we should reflect on what are the most common problems we have been facing as businesses in order to find the truth behind this well-known quote. According to this Small Business Knowledge Centre, here are the 10 biggest challenges businesses face today. As a small business ourselves we couldn’t agree more with what’s in the list, so what if we can give you solutions for those 10 problems on the palm of your hand?
Let’s break out each of these problems and let you know how it can be solved with a mobile app:
- Uncertainty about the future: By collecting data and using statistics you can predict the future, which would definitely give you more confidence about what is about to come and what to do in the short and long term when making your next decision.
- Financial management: Get a financial management system integrated into your app and use it to oversee and govern tour business income, expenses, and assets with the objectives of maximizing profits and ensuring sustainability.
- Monitoring performance: An application can identify, collect, monitor and report on the overall operational processes of your business. Get your KPI set so you can gather information before making any decision. An app with monitor performance capabilities can show you how well your business is doing today and help you analyze what can be improved in the future.
- Regulation and compliance: Rules and regulations shift regularly and require efforts to ensure that you are aware of and take steps to comply with laws, policies, and regulations according to your industry. Compliance software is increasingly being implemented in order to manage compliance data more efficiently.
- Competencies and recruiting the right talent: The most known job boards and job aggregators can be integrated into your system and you can also create and manage pre-hire assessments through an application. Moreover, a candidate relationship management (CRM) software can be managed via app. CRMs have become central for attracting, engaging, and nurturing candidates. From job boards and aggregators to human capital management software, this is what an app can do to help you with recruitment today.
- Technology: Integrate new technologies into your application and make a wise investment in maintenance to not only show you are innovative but also get a competitive advantage by being able to track and improve productivity.
- Exploding data: If you have a robust system, exploding data is not an issue, it is a solution. Collect it, properly manage it, keep it safe and extract insights from the ever-increasing amounts of data your app produces.
- Customer service: There are a few things that are essential when dealing with customers and you can execute and manage it all in a very efficient way by using an app that can deliver the answers your customers are looking for in a timely manner, wherever you are.
- Maintaining a reputation: Manage how your customers are seeing you and your company online is not an option anymore. From flight companies to donuts, everything that is sold online gets reviews from other users. If you are selling either a product or a service you want to be trusted and you want to get the chance to reply as soon as possible when issues arise. It gets much easier and faster to monitor your online presence and take action when an app track mentions and notifies you when a new review comes in.
- Knowing when to embrace change: Use the data collected to analyze it and use the information in your favour. Here’s a chance to get to know your customers and employees better, and get a great chance to succeed when making decisions. Change can be scary, but if you are prepared and your target also understands how they will benefit from the change, you will succeed. Try something new and use all the tools that you already have to seek out new perspectives and execute your plan.
We have been told that there is an app for pretty much every problem in the world. And, if there isn’t an app yet, we can build it. It’s kinda superpower we have. Wha to learn more about our superpower? Contact Vog App Developers now.